Ever felt unhappy because you exposed your skin to dangers that could have been avoided if you had on a good gardening tool?
Gardening should be safe and fulfilling, you can not avoid those skin wounds and dirty hands and nails when doing yard chores.
In this article, we have looked up some great garden gloves for atheistic hands.
Now, you can have fun gardening at any time you please and also at a longer period without worrying about your hands.
Here are gardening gloves for roses that you may want to consider.
1) HAODE FASHION 2 Pairs Multi-Function Garden Genie Gloves with Fingertips
The Haode glove is a multipurpose glove. It comes with claws for both hands and also comes with an extra regular glove with no claws.
The gardening glove is perfect for planting roses.
Manufactured to protect your hands from the pains that come with planting roses. The materials used in the product of the gloves are ABS plastic.
If you require a glove that is fashionable and still gives you the right protection against puncture and scratches then you may want to go for this glove.
Here are its advantages and disadvantages.
- It is eco-friendly.
- It is affordable.
- It comes with cakes for pruning roses.
- You do not have to worry about it pulling off because it is fitted to the hand line a second skin.
- These gardening gloves can be used to do all kinds of things including digging and raking.
- It is waterproof.
- It is durable.
- The size is a perfect fit for both men and women. Smaller hands can order for a size less.
- It may be a little too big for ladies with small hands.
2) Amazon Basics Rose Pruning Thorn Proof Gardening Gloves with Forearm Protection
This gardening glove comes with forearm protection for pruning rose bushes and other thorny plants.
It is made of 100% durable nylon, polyester, and constructed in a way that helps prevent puncturing.
- It is flexible for ease of movement.
- Comes with knuckle guards to help protect from punctures and scrapes
- It is puncture-resistant.
- Covers the hand from plan to elbow.
- It is washing machine compatible
- Size fits perfectly. The size chart is useful.It is affordable and has good value for money.
- It may be a little stiff.
3) Rose Pruning Gardening Gloves for Men & Women
The Highlandy gauntlet gardening glove is ideal for trimming roses, pruning holly bushes, berry bushes, and other prickly shrubs, tending to cactus plants.
It is made of breathable pigskin material to provide comfort and protection while working in a rose garden.
- It is durable
- It has puncture proof protection against rose thorns.
- Extra padding at the fingertips and palm for extra protection.
- It is value for money.
- It is stretchy.
- Can be used by women and men
- Size may run a little too big.
CRITERIA FOR CHOOSING THE GLOVES
Price: The gloves were carefully chosen to meet the needs of high-end and low-end users, this way the price will not be a barrier in choosing a good glove for your rose garden.
Size: a fitted glove is suitable for use when gardening roses. But if you do not like skin-fitted gloves. Our selection covers your choice as well.
Read also: 3 Best Gardening Gloves For Arthritis Hands
Durability: nobody wants to spend so much or even a little on something that may not last long enough to satisfy their needs. So we have carefully selected products that will be useful for a long time.
Puncture resistant: a regular love will not be suitable for a rose garden which is why you need a glove that will give protection against any form of puncture that may cause injury.
Read also: 4 Best Gardening Gloves For Small Hands
Basically, every rose gardener would love a glove that will give them protection against the pain that comes with gardening roses.
So, to find the best gloves for your rose gardening needs, aside from the risk of puncture, you may want to make your choice based on what you need. This will help you make a good choice for your glove.